Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Anecdotal Life Part.10

CONTINUED FROM BLOG NO. 9.
One of these was the depth finder. This is a fine thing to have. For once, "blond as I am" I knew of its importance having just come down from Barnegat Bay where they have some of the shiftiest sandbars you'd ever not want to encounter.
However, at this point, my electronics friend had the good sense to see I was on overload and thus ended lesson no. 1. He zipped down the ladder and over the side probably to laugh quietly to himself, but I am used to that.
I drove to Beltsville, babbling to myself the whole way, for my "Author's" meeting that was, thank God, peaceful and congenial. Getting a glimpse of what I needed to learn had left me pretty flabbergasted. I made it home to Annapolis to have my heart broken over a horse named Barbaro. What an upsy downsy day. Thank goodness I have a blog to tell it all to. My cats are tired of hearing it all.
Copyright: May 21, 2006. P.S. If you want to leave a comment and I wish you would, you can only do so on the most current blog. You can refer back on the current blog to any past blog if you wish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've all had our hearts broken (well, maybe that's a little strong, but certainly violently tugged) by Barbaro's misfortune.
Keep your blower switch on, Blondie!
DAB

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home