Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Anecdotal Life Part.1

Well. I'll have to begin small here as I am buying a diminutive townhouse and crammed cupboards along with several cases of "Fibber McGee's" closet are calling me to pack them up. There's lots of ways to lose your virginity and buying a house is one of them, but that's what I said when I bought the boat too. So I'm hanging out there with a boat and soon to be house mortgage. We moved up to the house inspector level this week. Sounds young doesn't it?
Think again... Most people hit fifty and begin worrying about how and when they are gonna die, but youthful Joe Schlunk the butcher could go any minute with a slip of the knife, so why not worry about how and when you are gonna live?
I have been up 5 floors with perhaps the best view in Annapolis. I'm feeling like Rapunzel up here and I don't have the hair for it. Today I have been delivered the expected crate of anxiety and a super sense of freedom. Like the little gingerbread boy before he got nailed.
Most of what I will write will be true, but some, partly not. Sorting it is your problem. If I can't exaggerate; what fun is that?
Copyright April 22, 2006 12:10 P.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home