Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Anecdotal Life Part. 80

This will be a temporary blog since I could use some help here. I am receiving complaints about using boating terminology in many blogs. Hmmm. So I am finding definitions which aren't exactly , um, exact, but my answer to the complainants. For instance, 1. Chart: a map one refers to in order to find out what one just hit.
2. transvessalite: a man who owns a powerboat and a sailboat.

Here is the list that I could use some smart apple answers to.

Planing, trim, fender,wake, helm, cockpit, scuppers, gunwale, stern, bow, hatch, lines, bridge, flybridge. Can anybody help?

Also, I'd like to thank those who have been patient about receiving the blogs in rough draft form. It may be a relief to know that they are edited a couple of times before the final publishing. sincerely, Jackie Crabtree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home